Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Interesting advice on retirement planning

The Capital Spectator (see here) has a post on what sounds like a very useful new book about retirement planning, The 7 Most Important Equations for Your Retirement by Moshe Milevsky.  The Spectator says,

"It's also time to start doing the math. Milevsky, a professor at York University who's written extensively on retirement planning, takes the reader on a brief but revealing tour through seven equations that he argues (persuasively) that are essential for answering such questions as: How long will my nest egg hold out? How long is my retirement likely to last? How should I structure my spending plans in retirement? What is the probability that my retirement plan is sustainable."

I've put the book on my "to read" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment